Search for a Home
Find your Home's Value
RICHMOND IS A GREAT PLACE TO CALL HOME~
- The Richmond Region is one of the top five Best Places to Live and Work in America according to BestJobsUSA.com.
- Money magazine named Richmond, VA "the best medium-sized city in the South in which to live."
- Virginia was ranked as America’s top state for business by Forbes.com for five consecutive years (2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006) and by CNBC.com twice (2009 and 2007).
- Richmond was ranked the nation’s 12th healthiest housing market for 2010 on Builderonline.com.
- Richmond was also ranked 65th among the nation’s 100 Best Bang-For-The-Buck Cities by Forbes.com, November 30, 2009.
- The Richmond Region serves as headquarters of the Fifth District of the Federal Reserve Bank and the Fourth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and as the capital of Virginia.
- Eight Fortune 500 companies are headquartered here - Brink's, CarMax Inc., Circuit City Stores, Dominion Resources, Genworth Financial, LandAmerica Financial, Owens & Minor and Performance Food Group - and four companies in the Fortune 1000 - Albemarle, Markel, Massey Energy and Universal.
~TIFFANY HITE STEVENS GROUP - PROVEN RESULTS...
Voted the "Most Innovative Real Estate Company" by Inman News, Keller Williams Realty brings more to the table than anyone else when it comes to your real estate needs. Whether you are buying, selling, or renting a property, I utilize the latest information technologies, market research, and business strategies to exceed all of your expectations.
From commercial to residential, I will find a real estate solution that is right for you. Click on one of our services now to see what I have to offer.
~Ranked in TOP 2% (production) out of 210 Individual Agents in Office-2008-2010.
~Distinguished Achiever Award-Richmond Association of Realtors.
~Multiple Award Winner-Keller Williams International
~One of the Top 10 Teams in Richmond Association of Realtors "Units Sold" Category-2006.
~Awarded Richmond Association of Realtors Gold Award (Teams Category)-2006